Cartridge BorgWarner EFR-9180 - AL
Original aluminium EFR cartridge - 12807100001
Aluminium bearing housing, turbocharger without exhaust gas housing and compressor housing
The aluminium trunk assemblies can be combined with any turbine housing for this turbocharger. This is particularly useful if the desired configuration of the turbocharger with the desired turbine housing is not available for direct purchase, or if you want to use an turbine housing from a third-party manufacturer. In addition to the core assembly, the mounting set for the exhaust housing and the exhaust housing itself is always required. If the turbine housing has a wastegate flap, you will also need a wastegate and a suitable retaining plate.
Power range: 600 - 1000PS
Compressor wheel Inlet: 101.6mm, Outlet: 63.5mm
Turbine wheel Diffuser: 80mm
Exhaust housing : not included
Compressor housing: Not included
This is the aluminium bearing housing version
BorgWarner EFR turbochargers Were developed and built with only one goal in mind: to dominate the road, racetrack and 1/4 mile. BorgWarner EFR turbochargers feature the latest high-tech features, unbeatable performance ranges and highest quality.
EFR Turbos are available in 8 different sizes and 7 different turbine housings, the power ranges range from 250-1000 hp per turbocharger. The combination of highly efficient compressor wheel, gamma titanium aluminideTurbine wheel , combined with ceramic ball bearing technology sets the standard for racing turbochargers to the very top and represents the highest level in racingturbocharger technology:
- Forged and milled compressor wheel, extremely light and highest strength against high boost pressures, Extended Tip Technology
- Integrated diverter valve
- Integrated cycle valve
- 360� rotatable by means of V-Band technology
- Prepared mounting for speed sensor (optionally available) for measuring the speed of the compressor wheel. This allows the compressor efficiency to be determined.
- 2 cavity ceramic ball bearing
- Oil restrictor integrated
- Water cooled
- Stainless steel exhaust case
- Gamma titanium aluminide exhaust wheel and shaft, 50% lighter than comparable InconelTurbine wheel And extremely heat-resistant
- High-Flow Wastegate channel
- Integrated wastegate (also available for the Twinscroll exhaust sides.)