BorgWarner EFR-6758-AL Turbo - V-Band without WG 0.85ar
Original EFR turbocharger
Aluminum bearing housing, single scroll, V-band, internal wastegate
Power range: 275 - 450PS
Compressor wheel Inlet: 53.9mm, Outlet: 67mm
Turbine wheel Outlet: 58mm
Exhaust housing : 0.85 A/R with V-band flange, external wastegate, V-Band Downpipe connection
New version with aluminium bearing housing!
Article pictures are only example pictures!
BorgWarner EFR turbocharger was developed and built with only one goal in mind: to dominate on the road, racetrack and 1/4 mile. BorgWarner EFR turbochargers feature the latest high-tech features, unbeatable performance ranges and highest quality.
EFR Turbos is available in 8 different sizes and 7 different turbine housings, the power ranges range from 250-1000 hp per turbocharger.The combination of highly efficient compressor wheel, gamma titanium aluminideTurbine wheel , combined with ceramic ball bearing technology sets the benchmark for racing turbochargers to the very top and represents the highest level in racing turbocharger technology:
- Forged and milled compressor wheel, extremely light and highest strength against high loading pressures, Extended Tip Technology
- Integrated divert-air valve
- Integrated cycle valve
- 360° rotatable by means of V-Band technology
- Prepared mounting for speed sensor (optionally available) for measuring the speed of the compressor wheel. This allows the compressor efficiency to be determined.
- Aluminium Bearing housing
- 2-fold ceramic ball bearing
- Oil restrictor integrated
- Water cooled
- Stainless steel exhaust case
- Gamma titanium aluminide exhaust wheel and shaft, 50% lighter than a comparable InconelTurbine wheel and extremely heat resistant
- High-Flow Wastegate channel
- Integrated wastegate (also available for the Twinscroll exhaust sides!)