BorgWarner SuperCore EFR-7064 with aluminum bearing housing
Original EFR SuperCore
Turbocharger without exhaust housing
SuperCores are core assemblies with compressor housings. They can be combined with any turbine housing for this turbocharger. This is particularly useful if the desired configuration of the turbocharger with the desired turbine housing is not available for direct purchase, or if you want to use an turbine housing from a third-party manufacturer. In addition to the core assembly, the mounting set for the exhaust housing and the exhaust housing itself is always required. If the turbine housing has a wastegate flap, you will also need a wastegate and a suitable retaining plate.
Power range: 300 - 550PS
Compressor Housing Inlet: 88.9mm, Outlet: 50.8mm
Turbine wheel Outlet: 64mm
Exhaust housing : Not available
BorgWarner EFR turbocharger Was developed and built with only one goal in mind: to dominate on the road, racetrack and 1/4 mile. BorgWarner EFR turbochargers feature the latest high-tech features, unbeatable performance ranges and highest quality.
EFR Turbos are available in 8 different sizes and 7 different turbine housings, the power ranges range from 250-1000 hp per turbocharger. The combination of highly efficient compressor wheel, gamma titanium aluminideTurbine wheel , combined with ceramic ball bearing technology sets the standard for racing turbochargers to the very top and represents the highest level in racingturbocharger technology:
- Forged and milled compressor wheel, extremely light and highest strength against high boost pressures, Extended Tip Technology
- Integrated diverter valve
- Integrated cycle valve
- 360 degree rotatable with V-Band technology
- Prepared mounting for speed sensor (optionally available) for measuring the speed of the compressor wheel. This allows the compressor efficiency to be determined.
- 2 cavity ceramic ball bearing
- Oil restrictor integrated
- Water cooled