SV50 High Flow Valve
Highest Flowing Blow-Off Valve to Support Immense Horsepower!
GFB’s SV50 is built tough. Tough enough to handle immense boost pressure – over 300psi – more boost than 13 stock Mitsubishi Evo X’s combined! There is no chance of rupturing the diaphragm, because it doesn’t use one. Unlike our competitors, the piston runs in a precision machined and anodised bore that doesn’t require a diaphragm.
Why did we do this? Diaphragms are only designed to hold pressure on one side, but in a BOV they are exposed to both boost pressure and manifold vacuum. Boost pressure collapses the diaphragm on itself which weakens the fabric reinforcing material, and the abrasion of the diaphragm walls rubbing on itself can eventually cause failure.
The SV50’s piston and bore, on the other hand, will last a lifetime and will take any kind of abuse you can throw at it.
- Strength to withstand over 300psi
- Massive flow capacity – suits high-powered turbo or supercharged race / drag engines
- Single-piece billet monoblock body design eliminates the need for fasteners and a separate cap, making it stronger and more compact
- The one-piece brass piston doesn’t use a diaphragm ensuring strength and reliability for the lifetime of the valve
- Spring pre-load adjustment – can be used on applications with manifold vacuum ranging from 5-22” HG (17-74.5KPA, 2.5-11PSI vacuum)
- Unique hinged V-band clamp allows for easy installation and longevity
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001